Zilliqa Review and Rating
Stage of The Project9.0/10
Token Sale Terms9.0/10
- Team and advisory board: The team consists of highly respected PhDs from top universities in the world. The project is on behalf of Prateek Saxena‘s lab at the University of Singapore, which had published award winning papers in the field of cryptocurrencies and blockchain solutions.
- Project potential: With the rising acceptance of blockchain technology, start-ups are not the only ones building their applications on top of the block-chain. Big companies with millions of active users (i.e. Kik, AIG, Unikrn, EnjinCoin and more) are also doing so. There is obviously a demand for a high throughput blockchain infrastructure and Zilliqa is on the right track to achieve that goal.
- Project Status: Testnet is live with 3,600 Nodes enabling 2,488 transactions/sec (approximately 10-15 times the max transactions/sec on ETH/BTC blockchains). The main-net is to be live on Q2 2018 and Dapps development will start on Q3 2018.
- Token Mechanism: The hard cap is ~48,445 ETH (Equivalent to ~32M USD at the time of writing), if you follow all top 20 tokens by market cap @ coinmarketcap.com, most of them are projects based on their own blockchain (Not ERC-20 projects) valued from ~1.2B USD (Waves) to ~300B USD (Bitcoin). Their hard cap definitely leaves room for growth in the ZIL market cap price in the near future.
- Competition: Zilliqa is competing with top smart contracts blockchains like Ethereum, EOS, and other upcoming projects. The Ethereum blockchain has been live and tested for around 3 years, the community behind Ethereum is huge and there is great development to come, with the aim of addressing issues like scalability, power consumption and more. Though, the ecosystem is expected to grow so there is likely room for blockchains to live alongside each other.
Public Sale Ended
04 Jan 2018
$22,000,000 / $22,000,000
Token type: The token has it's own new blockchain
ICO price: 1 ZIL = 0.0038 USD
Finite token number: 21,000,000,000 ZIL
Token Allocation: 30% to the public
Availability: Excluding residents in US, UK, Japan and China
Accepted Currencies: ETH
0.0052414 $ (+1.478 %)
ROI since ICO
Chief Scientific Advisor
Disclaimer: All ratings published on CryptoPotato are for informational purposes only. CryptoPotato does not provide investment forecasts, recommendations or consulting. Thus, neither CryptoPotato nor its writers can be held responsible for its visitors’ investment decisions. CryptoPotato is not affiliated with and does not endorse or sponsor any listed token sales. CryptoPotato may receive a fee for advertising certain token sales, in which case it will be designated and marked accordingly. CryptoPotato may receive a fee for conducting due diligence before listing, rating and/or evaluating a token sale. CryptoPotato will never accept a fee in exchange for a certain rating score and/or evaluation for token sales. Full disclaimer